Thursday, February 12, 2009

Swamp Thing You Make my Heart Sing

I remember growing up in Tuaran and falling in love with a show called 'The Swamp Thing'. Does any 80s baby remember this? I remember it was a very scary looking green humanoid lump of vegetation with slime all over it, but I was far too young to remember what exactly Swamp Thing WAS and how he came to life. Swamp Thing basically protected his,uhh, swamp against evil soldiers and environmental disasters. I remember my brother and I always sang the theme song with full rock out mode (it was a cover of The Troggs' Wild Thing).We even did air guitar movements, jumped off the sofa and slid down onto the ground rolled around and screamed into an imaginary mic: "Swamp thing!!!!".The Who's Pete Townsend would have been proud.


I wanted to buy this shirt sooo bad but buntil only meant it to be for display.Dayumm.

(shirt spotted on display at buntil, Sungei Wang).

No comments: