Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lacoste sighting


It is always a welcome change to see a girl out at a pub dressed down,wearing a tshirt, skinny jeans and selipar jipuns. This outfit is by far more welcome in my books compared to seeing a girl wear a dress with a lot of glitter, buttons and more see through material than a saran wrapped frozen chicken.Maybe because the ammount of glitter on your outfit is almost a predeterminer of how annoying and Ah Lien you will be to me?Fuck knows.I wear tshirts to clubs.I may not look as nice as your girlfriend, but at least I can squat and vomit comfortably at the post-clubbing mamak/kedai kopi toilet.

This tshirt is LACOSTE, baybee.A very rare sight in KK, the city of Nike adoration (my ex highschool even had a gardener that fashioned a Nike swoosh landscape out of lalang and grass on the side of our hill).


(photo of Baby taken at Edgars)

No comments: