Sunday, January 11, 2009

vietnamese beef tripe trolloppe


My friend Zedeck went to Vietnam and all he got was this lousy tshirt.

I'm lying to myself again.its not that lousy its actually pretty cool.its just a reminder of me never actually playing the good neighbour and never actually setting foot on any countries near Malaysia except Singapore, and Thailand (which doesn't really count,because i was only there for a day,and i only really set foot barely 6 kilometers across the border and went nuts for awhile second hand shopping at Khrong Nek or Klong Nrek or something).

So the closest i will ever get to Vietnam is eating beef noodles at a Vietnamese restaurant while staring at a guy wearing a Vietnamese flag tshirt.

Aaaand,said guy is giving that bloody coy smirk with another guy pinching his nipple.It's like the country,Vietnam itself,is mocking me and going 'nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh,you'll never see me!pffffft!'


Fuck you,Zedeck.I'm just gonna sit at home and watch my Apocalypse Now dvd.

No comments: