Sunday, January 11, 2009

feel my pain,i am emo,bitch.

i feel pain,and i feel you
this heart on my chest
don't you see?
will you see?
my heart is a machine
my heart is a clenched fist
yet it bleeds
it bleeds, BITCH!
and i stare at you
my empty gaze
seeing lies and screaming WHORE!
but while i lie down
in a fetal position
and taste my tears
i will still count
the petals of my love
now on the floor
dead
like my heart
like me.



(i'm sorry ron,i couldnt resist.its a cool tshirt but it is pretty emo,what with the whole bleeding heart graphic and all.and i dont have any emo friends.could you do a genre change just for me?start wearing black all the time and trade mascara with me?)

ok nevermind.FOR THE RECORD, MY FRIEND RON IS NOT EMO/SCREAMO.he is in a pretty awesome band called Furniture and is also part of a sexy rock outfit, Ciplak.

No comments: