Sunday, January 11, 2009

dude, your car looks like an idiot


No matter how much i like tshirts, and no matter how much I love my car and detest new stains forming on the seats(damn my love for nescafe during long drives home,i keep forgetting im not supposed to shake the can so much and i end up spraying my entire car with coffee foam) for the love of god i am not gonna dress up the seats in my car using old oversized tshirts to 'protect' them from sweat stains and give the interior a personalized look la konon.


So you have enough money to join marathons in peninsular malaysia (this pic was taken in kk), and you suck on a Tupperware water bottle instead of a disposable mineral water bottle one like the rest of us out there.but you dont want to spend, like what, 200 ringgit on car cushion upholstery?

i am for once, left speechless.

No comments: