Thursday, October 30, 2008

A whole new level of beautiful.

This guy right here?Walking around in KL with that fedora, and those casually tucked sunglasses into his tight v-neck black t shirt?And looking FUCKING HIP with a scarf tied to his wrist?Achieving a whole new level of beautiful with this entire dark ensemble and not ending up looking like a pansy or an emo goth of the Ah Beng variety?

I would just secretly poke him to see if he was real, and run away scared because I could actually find myself stalking him everyday.







(picture courtesy of Jiman C.)

2 comments:

THE KNOT by RINA said...

awesome blog Daph. Im so gonna email u with my awesome vintage duran duran rio shirt i bought from ebay. nanti. :)

daphneh jellehbelleh said...

yes rina!u email me that okay?and then leave me your home address,malam malam buta i curi curi masuk ur rumah,and 'pinjam' baju tu.

oh duran duran.